Contract: Part time 10 hours per week (Average)
Location: Club house / home – Flexible
Salary: £15 per hour
Report to: Treasurer
Key administrative tasks
- Maintaining Webcollect, monitoring of new members, updating subscriptions and payments when required.
- Uploading bank statements to Webcollect.
- Keeping Quickbooks up to date.
- Maintaining creditors/ debtors lists.
- Completing the weekly bank reconciliations and transferring money to ORA & sections.
- Dealing with all membership queries.
- Programming membership cards (taking information from W/C adding to Epos and then manually programming cards).
- Sending out club information to members (when asked by sections or trustees).
- Producing weekly member reports for sections.
- Liaising with all sections with any queries as they arise.
- Making refunds when incorrect orders have been placed or people leave.
Key tasks as secretarial support to the charity’s Board of Trustees:
- Organise Board meetings.
- Formulate meeting agendas of the Board.
- Collect, organise and distribute such information, documents or other papers as may be required for meetings.
- Facilitate the smooth operation of Board meetings, ensuring that all meetings are minuted and that minute books are maintained with a certified copy.
- Ensure comprehensive record of actions agreed at the meetings are maintained and actions are followed up and reported on at the appropriate subsequent meeting.
- Communicate Board decisions to those required to implement them, ensuring that actions and tasks assigned are managed appropriately and to the required timetable, reporting back as required.
- Facilitate the induction of new Board members.
- Maintain any necessary statutory registers and respond to requests for information within.
- Ensure that formal documentation is filed with appropriate bodies, as required.
- Supporting the preparation, publication, distribution and presentation of the annual report.
- Plan and arrange the annual general meeting and take minutes.
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate to this role.
Full training will be provided on all aspects of the role.
To apply please email: email@example.com